Please click on the ofsted link to read my latest report.
- I am an experienced childcare provider in the Yate and Chipping Sodbury area, and just 10 miles out of Bristol. I love working with children and feel I am lucky to do this everyday.
- I offer a Forest school setting where all outings and snacks and are included in the cost
- Children learn how to use their imagination and create their own toys from recyclable and items found in the natural world, and use tools to help aid in their creations
- I am a childcare provider who can bring children closer to the natural environment
- I offer a place where children can enjoy learning naturally, and at their own pace, in a child led approach
- Children are encouraged to build positive relationships and natural interactions and learning between a varied age range of other children, and also other adults within the community
- The children at my setting can enjoy and get a taste for healthy foods and learn about how to grow, maintain and pick foods form locally sourced food supplies, farm shops and community gardens and allotments
- I offer a place where children can understand the meaning of each season by noticing the patterns of changes in the natural environment and when growing fruit and vegetables